- no supplements for Sundays or public holidays.
- free admission for accompanying staff.
- groups of less than 20 people: set price, contact us.
The tour price includes admission to the Centre and current exhibitions.
The fee for any tour not cancelled in writing 48 hours in advance will remain due.
Late arrival of groups will be deducted from the tour duration.
- Reception: at the back of the courtyard, in front of the entrance to the Museum of Stained Glass.
- Languages spoken: French, English, German and Spanish.
- Public toilets.
- Audiophones: included in the price for groups of more than 10 people in the cathedral.
Access for mobility-impaired visitors:
Only the loft is accessible to wheelchairs.
A DVD of the exhibition in the cellar is available. Please ask at the reception on arrival.
Other films available:
A large number of books about stained glass, the history of Chartres, art history and religious history.
Centre international du Vitrail
5 rue du Cardinal Pie - F-28000 Chartres
Tel: 33 (0)2 37 21 65 72 - Fax: 33 (0)2 37 36 15 34