Welcome to the International Stained-Glass Centre, Chartres – France
The only centre of its kind in France, only inches away from the cathedral
- Open daily
- Permanent exhibition : Original Renaissance stained-glass panels
- Temporary exhibitions : Contemporary artistic stained-glass windows
Professional Training Centre
- Professional-level instruction for the formation of qualified craftspersons in stained-glass techniques and restoration
- Stained-glass courses for beginners and the experienced artist in traditional and contemporary techniques
Stained-glass and Cultural Heritage School
- Accessible to all publics
- History and art courses related to the cathedral.
- Arts and Crafts workshops. Stained-glass workshops for children. Guides tours and pedagogical workshops for school classes
Stained-Glass Museum : Opening hours
The Stained-Glass Museum is open daily.
Monday to Friday : 1.30- 6.30 p.m.
Saturdays : 1.30- 6.30 p.m..
Sundays and public holidays : 1.30- 6.30 p.m.
Closed : 1st January and 25th december
Full admission : 7 €
Reduced admission : 5,50 €